We offer only South Indian vegetarian cuisine that is healthy and delicious. Savour the unique flavours of Tamil Vaishnavite (also called Iyengar), Shaiva Pillai and Tirunelveli cuisine. A dish you may have eaten elsewhere, like the staple sambar will surprise you with its different flavour.
Meals are all ala carte and freshly prepared with local produce. There is no alcohol offered or permitted on the property.
• Please note that all meals are vegetarian and served usually on a banana leaf
• We avoid onion and garlic in respect of the temple
• Temple cuisine will be subject to availability
• There are no other restaurants in the village
• No liquor or smoking will be permitted in any part of the home